2012 Springy Giveaway Week
I mentioned in my last post that I really wanted to share the nice springy weather we’ve been having in SC with you who are stuck in the cold! Its been a while since I’ve done giveaways on the blog and so I’m going to hold a little impromptu giveaway for the rest of this week, starting tomorrow. Here’s your look at what’s in store for the next few days.
Tuesday: A Springy Sweater Bundle will be given away to 4 separate winners! There will be a WIGU bundle and a TT bundle to choose from. WIGU Bundle includes the new Madeline Cardi & Lilly Tunic patterns, as well as the Dixie Lace Sweater & Sweet Tea Shrug. Four patterns in all. The TT bundle includes Sarabeth, Gentleman’s Polo, Summer Vest, Sweet-As-Pie, Sand Vest & Vintage Petti-Dress. Six patterns in all.
Tuesday’s winners have been announced: Congrats to Jackie P, Jane O, Mary T and jhstamm!
Wednesday: Baby Day! I’m in my third trimester now & knitting stuff for our expected little man, Oliver. I’m giving three winners Baby Pattern Bundles which include the following 6 patterns: Snugglebug, Gramps Cardigan, Sugar Bear Cocoon & Hat, Chunky Striped Stocking Cap, Cabled Tie Topper and Rosy Scalloped Hat.
Wednesday’s winners have been announced: Congrats to Sue B, Grace W and Joan H!
Thursday: One lucky winner will get to pick their own 2-oz Tot Topper kit. A kit includes your choice of each: pattern, project bag and 2 oz worth of YarnLove Charlotte Bronte Worsted. For full details on the kits, check out the listing on etsy.
Thursday’s winner has been announced: Congrats to Caroline M who gets her choice of kits!
Friday: Workshop day! I will give away a spot in my upcoming Math for Hats Workshop! The class runs online from March 1-15. Click here for full details on the class.
Friday’s winner has been announced: Congrats to Margaret R!
I’d say your week is looking up, no? I like to shake things up as far as entries go, especially when I have such fun prizes to give away. Here’s how you get entries.
1) Step 1 is that you must be a subscriber to my mailing list. Of course, I never share your e-mail. One perk aside from this week’s giveaways is that I do an automatic pattern giveaway with every new release and these winners are always pulled directly from the list! So go ahead and sign up. Everyone on my list is automatically entered once into each giveaway I do.
2) Comment on THIS POST, just ONCE. Each commenter will be given one additional entry.
3) The usual “sharing” suspects…you can do any or all of the following once per day for one bonus entry, Monday through Friday (prior to the afternoon winner announcement on the last day). Example, if you tweet & facebook every day you’ll end up with 10 extra entries.
- tweet the link to this blog post using the hashtag #2012TTfreebies (one additional entry each day).
- share this blog post link with your facebook friends and also tag Tot Toppers. So first go “like” the Tot Toppers page, then make sure to use the @ feature on your fb so I’ll see your post. (one additional entry each day)
- pin one of the giveaway photos from above on pinterest and describe your pin with the phrase “2012TTfreebies” (one additional entry each day)
4) And finally, you can buy stuff from me. You’ll get an extra entry for every $2 your spend at Tot Toppers this week! This includes in my etsy shop of cool stuff and my pattern shop (on my website, ravelry or craftsy). Example, if you purchase a kit from my etsy shop for $31, you get 15 extra entries. If you purchase a $6 pattern, you get 3 extra. If you happen to purchase a pattern THIS WEEK and then win it, I will allow you to make a swap in your bundle (please note that I cannot do this for purchases that occured prior to February 20)
Good luck to everyone, I hope this will be a fun pick-me-up in your bleary winter!
- If you’ve already signed up for the course and are the winner on Friday, I will refund your purchase.
- I’m “backdating” purchases starting this morning at 12:01 am, so if you’ve already bought something today, no worries, you’ll get your bonus entries!